Last Update 10 months ago
FirmWare is the name given to the software embedded in the camera.
It is the latter that communicates between your actions and the camera's on-board electronics.
By updating the firmware, you will have new features and improvements to take full advantage of your Cambox®
How to install the latest firmware version?
(1) Remove the MicroSD memory card from your Cambox and place it in the SD drive of your computer
(2) Download the firmware update file
Visit our website www.cambox.eu
Select from the horizontal menu
☞ Support ☞ Camera Updates
Click on the "Update" button to download the file to your computer.
The file has a name that includes the version number (1.2.3. version in the example below)
Copy this downloaded file to the memory card, without modifying or renaming it to your memory card
(3) Once the file has been copied, insert the memory card into the Cambox
(4) Restart the Camera
(5) At startup, the camera will automatically launch the installation of the new firmware. The camera will flash between 10 and 14 minutes.
(6) The camera turns off automatically, the update is complete !